Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Sleeeeeep



I'm terrible at going to bed on time. It's 5am in the morning and I have to get up in about seven hours to go to class. I'll be super tired, but I just can't fall asleep at night. It blows majorly. I'm thinking about trying some sleep meds tomorrow night to help me sleep. I mean, if I didn't have class it'd be cool, but since I do... yeah. Suckage.

I started RPing again with my bffjill Luis tonight. Jerkface left around 1am 'cause he was tired, but I'm excited to start RPing again. It helps with my creativity and may help me start writing again (which I really want to do but have no creative juices atm).

Oh, and while I'm thinking about it... I GOT A JOB AT GAMESTOP! :D I know a lot of people say that it sucks to work there, but the people there are super cool and, hey, it's a job. I kinda need that in this economy. So, I'm excited 'cause at least it involves games, which is super awesome.

I'm really not in a blogging mood, but I decided I'd update for the hell of it. G'night.

-- katee

No comments:

Post a Comment