Sunday, January 30, 2011

Moving to Wordpress

*note: you can make a drinking game out of how many times the word "blog" comes up in this post.

Yes, that's right. This blog will be no longer. All of the blogs I want to follow are on Wordpress and honestly, I don't care where my blog is, so I'm moving. Since there are only three followers, it's not a big deal to me. And I never pay attention to the few blogs I do follow here on Blogger. So my blog is moving. If you read it, awesome, just move with me. If you just happen to have stumbled upon my site, I guess it's not a big deal for you, is it?

I'm going to have two blogs: one exactly like the one here, as a personal blog for all my life's ramblings, and another about all things Japan, from news to food to culture to style to movies to whatever the hell I feel like.

kateebot Wordpress: click here
bakatorako Wordpress: click here

Have fun.

<3 katee

No comments:

Post a Comment