Sunday, April 18, 2010

INSERT WITTY TITLE HERE





Currently I'm at Sensei's house babysitting his kids. S (I'm using only the first letter of their names to protect the innocent) went to bed about two hours ago. At first she agreed to sleep on her parents bed, but then decided she wanted to sleep in her own bed. Fine by me, I guess. Less of a distraction for her so she wouldn't be up. And no crying tonight, which was a plus. M is asleep on the couch right now. He only just went to bed. I could tell he was giving me a bit of an attitude, but I turned the TV off and he just fell asleep. Awesome. Not much fuss from him tonight, either. An overall good night.

So for the past few days I've been on a job-hunting spree. I've stopped by at least 10+ places in the past two days... and who knows if I'll actually get a job. Suprisingly enough, the place I used to work at when I was in my first year or so of high school, PacSun, is hiring again. Luckily it's under new management and an old coworker said that it's much better now. I wouldn't mind working there again. You get a discount on clothes and it's a pretty chill place to work. Virtually no dress code. SAWEEEEEEEEET!

I don't know what I can do right now to keep myself busy. Oi, I hate the fact that I still haven't put Sims 3 back on my laptop and I have writers block. Worst. Timing. EVER!

I'm off to go find some kind of timekill. G'night.

-- katee

No comments:

Post a Comment