I'm in a foul mood right now and am going to list the few major things that annoy me:
- people with loud voices who don't know the meaning of "volume control"
- parents being overdramatic
- having to kill my eardrums to drown out noise
- drunken slutty girls who think they're the most amazing thing since sliced bread
- touch-screen phones that don't respond to touch
- college tests that are just too hard because professors are jerks
- people who hate reading
- people who criticize my kind of music or movies but hate it when I retort the same to theirs
- twilight and the sudden rise in vampire novels
- people who don't get subtle hints (or blunt hints, for that matter)
- people who don't understand the whole goth thing
- when people take your damn parking spot
- people who yell at the tv and say they know the tv can't hear them, yet do it anyways
- stormtroopers. they can be tricky bastards (but terrible shots)
I need a break. Summer break. And a room to myself where I no longer need to wear headphones to drown out noise. I hate dorm life with a burning passion from hell.
That will be all for tonight. Good night.