Friday, May 21, 2010

Yeah you bleed just to know you're alive



For the record, I love the song "Iris" by The Goo Goo Dolls. It's so emotional and powerful and just awesome. I've loved it ever since I was a little girl. And if you don't get the picture, the black part of your eye is called the iris. Get it?

So I started summer school. Better because it's a smaller class and I can actually take a full page full of notes per class. But I have to wake up at 9am M-Thurs every week for five weeks... which is a super killer since I stay up late every night. Lame.

The 19th was John and I's 4 year anniversary. And it was EPIC! We napped, cuddled, ate at Hibachi's (so good we were in and out in about 20 minutes), cuddled more, I slept more while he went to sword class, then we watched Comedy Central until I left and came home. It sounds so boring yet it was just awesome to spend time with him.

This Saturday John, dad, and I are going to see Iron Man 2 at this new theatre built that's uber-nice and less pricey than the others. Hurray!

News flash: I quit my job at Starbucks 'cause it was so stressful. If you get stressed easily, rethink working there. Just FYI.

Hopefully tomorrow (technically today) I'll go out with Diddams and go shopping. If not, I guess I'll be going by myself. I have to go out anyways and turn in applications for a part-time job so I can haz monies this summer. G'night everybody.

-- katee

No comments:

Post a Comment